AP Adarana 2 Scheme – Empowering Artisans in Andhra Pradesh
The Government of Andhra Pradesh has launched the AP Adarana 2 Scheme to promote the welfare of artisans and provide them with financial assistance. Under this scheme, the government aims to provide tools and equipment to these skilled artisans, helping them enhance their productivity and generate a sustainable livelihood. This blog post will discuss the objectives, eligibility criteria, benefits, required documents, and the application process for the AP Adarana 2 Scheme.
what is AP Adarana 2 Scheme?
AP Adarana 2 Scheme is a welfare scheme launched by the Government of Andhra Pradesh in India in the year 2019. This scheme aims to provide financial assistance and modern tools and gadgets to skilled artisans and workers belonging to the Backward Classes (BC), Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), and Minorities communities in order to help them enhance their skills and income.
The scheme is aimed at promoting and supporting traditional artisanal and occupational skills in the state, by providing financial assistance for the purchase of modern tools and equipment, which can help to improve the quality of the products being made and increase the productivity and efficiency of the workers. The scheme also aims to provide training and support services to the beneficiaries in order to help them develop new skills and expand their businesses.
The AP Adarana 2 Scheme has the following objectives:
- Empower artisans in Andhra Pradesh by providing them with financial assistance to purchase tools and equipment.
- Enhance the productivity and efficiency of these skilled workers.
- Promote self-employment and entrepreneurship.
- Create job opportunities in the state.
- Revive and promote traditional arts and crafts of Andhra Pradesh.
full overview of the AP Adarana 2 Scheme
|Name of Scheme||AP Adarana 2 Scheme|
|Announcement||Andhra Pradesh Government|
|State Name||Andhra Pradesh|
|Objectives||To provide modern tools and equipment to artisans and craftsmen in order to improve their productivity and income.|
|Benefits||Financial assistance up to Rs. 30,000 along with a 20% loan from NBCFDC and 10% contribution from the beneficiary to purchase modern tools and equipment.|
|Application Process||Offline registration|
To be eligible for the AP Adarana 2 Scheme, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- The applicant must be an artisan engaged in any traditional craft or skill.
- The applicant must have completed 18 years of age.
- The applicant’s annual income should not exceed Rs. 1.5 lakhs.
- The applicant must not have availed of any other similar government schemes.
The list of communities that are selected to apply for the scheme is given below in the following table:
|Cattle and sheep rearing||Laundry (washerman)|
|Toddy tapping||Stone carving|
|Goldsmithy||Hairdressing and Musical Bands|
|Dyeing||Stone Cutting / Building Construction|
The beneficiaries of the AP Adarana 2 Scheme will receive the following benefits:
- Financial assistance of up to Rs. 1 lakh for purchasing tools and equipment.
- The assistance is provided in three slabs that are-
- The government will bear 70% of the cost of the tools and equipment, and the beneficiary will have to contribute the remaining 30%.
- The beneficiaries will also receive training on the proper usage and maintenance of the tools and equipment.
- The government will provide a warranty of three years for the tools and equipment.
- The scheme also provides for the repair and maintenance of the tools and equipment for a period of three years.
The following documents are required to apply for the AP Adarana 2 Scheme:
- Aadhaar card of the applicant
- Proof of residence (Aadhaar card, voter ID, etc.)
- Proof of age (birth certificate, school leaving certificate, etc.)
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Proof of income (salary certificate, income tax returns, etc.)
- Bank account details
How to Apply for the AP Adarana 2 Scheme
To apply for the AP Adarana 2 Scheme, follow these steps:
After conducting a thorough search, we were unable to find any information regarding the online application process or the official website for the AP Adarana scheme. However, we would like to inform interested individuals that they can still apply for the scheme offline.
To do so, they can reach out to their local Village Volunteer or attend a Navasakam Camp in their area. These avenues will provide applicants with all the necessary information about the Adarana scheme and guide them through the application process.
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||CLICK HERE|
|ANDHRA PRADESH GOVT ALL SCHEMES||CLICK HERE|
The AP Adarana 2 Scheme is a laudable initiative by the Andhra Pradesh Government to empower skilled artisans and promote traditional arts and crafts. The scheme will provide much-needed financial assistance to these skilled workers, enabling them to purchase tools and equipment and enhance their productivity. It is a step towards promoting self-employment, entrepreneurship, and job creation in the state. The scheme will also help in preserving and reviving the traditional arts and crafts of Andhra Pradesh.