Atmanirbhar Bagwani Yojana: Empowering Farmers for Self-Sustenance
Farming is considered the backbone of India’s economy, and to ensure the betterment of farmers, the central and state governments launch various schemes. One such scheme is the Atmanirbhar Bagwani Yojana launched by the Arunachal Pradesh government. The scheme aims to promote the agriculture and horticulture sector of the state and help farmers double their income. Under this scheme, the government provides financial assistance to the farmers. In this blog post, we will discuss the scheme’s objectives, eligibility criteria, benefits, required documents, and the application process.
Introduction Of Atmanirbhar Bagwani Yojana
The Atmanirbhar Bagwani Yojana is a scheme launched by the Government of Arunachal Pradesh with the aim of promoting the agriculture and horticulture sector of the state and doubling the income of farmers. The scheme provides financial assistance to farmers in the form of a government subsidy, bank loan, and a contribution from the farmer. The scheme targets farmers who are residents of Arunachal Pradesh and belong to self-help groups.
The assistance under the scheme will be provided for the purchase of equipment and infrastructure for farming activities, such as power tillers, power weeders, manual tool kits, greenhouses, shade net houses, and on-farm aggregation centers. The scheme has a proposed budget of Rs. 200 crore and is expected to benefit around 3700 self-help groups in the state.
The Atmanirbhar Bagwani Yojana has the following objectives:
- To improve the productivity and efficiency of the agriculture sector by providing modern equipment and tools to farmers.
- To promote sustainable farming practices by providing technical know-how and guidance to farmers.
- To enhance the income of farmers by increasing the production of crops and improving their quality.
- To reduce the dependence of farmers on external sources by providing them with the necessary resources and assistance.
Full Overview Of Atmanirbhar Bagwani Yojana
|Scheme Name||Atmanirbhar Bagwani Yojana|
|Announcement||Govt Of India|
|State Name||All states in India|
|Implementation||Updated On 2023|
|Objectives||To Promote Self-Reliant and Sustainable Agriculture Practices in India|
|Incentive||Financial Assistance for Farm Inputs and Machinery|
|Beneficiaries||Small and Marginal Farmers in India|
|Application Starts||To be Announced|
To be eligible for the Atmanirbhar Bagwani Yojana, the applicant must meet the following criteria:
- The applicant should be a resident of Arunachal Pradesh state.
- The applicant should be a farmer in the state.
- The applicant must belong to a Self Help Group.
The Atmanirbhar Bagwani Yojana provides assistance to farmers in the following manner:
- 45% as a government subsidy.
- 45% as a bank loan.
- 10% to be borne by the farmer.
The assistance amount is given to benefit the agriculture sector, and it includes the following components:
- Orange Garden: Power Tiller (13 HP), Manual Tool Kit.
- Banana Garden: Power Tiller (9 HP), On-Farm Aggregation Centre.
- Areca Nut Garden: Power Weeder (6 HP), Green House.
- Avocado Garden: Brush Cutter, Shade Net House.
The scheme will benefit around 3700 Self Help Groups (SHGs) in the state
List Of Banks Under Atmanirbhar Krishi/ Bagwani Yojana
The List Of Banks Included Under This Scheme Is As Follows:-
- State Bank Of India
- Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank
- Arunachal Pradesh Cooperative Apex Bank
To apply for the Atmanirbhar Bagwani Yojana, the following documents are required:
- No LPC (Land Possession Certificate) required for Self Help Groups.
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- Address proof
- Bank account statement
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- Passport size photo
- A certificate from ESC, CO, or BDO required
How to Apply For Atmanirbhar Bagwani Yojana
Follow the steps below to apply for the Atmanirbhar Bagwani Yojana Scheme:
- Download the application form from the official website of the Horticulture Department of the Arunachal Pradesh government.
- Fill in all the required details in the application form.
- Attach a self-attested passport-size photograph.
- Prepare a proposal that clearly outlines the farming or gardening activities that you wish to undertake.
- Include details on the expected outcome of the activities, the resources required, and the estimated cost in the proposal.
- Submit the completed application form and proposal to the Horticulture Development Office in your respective circle during office working hours.
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||CLICK HERE|
|Official Notification||CLICK HERE|
|ARUNACHAL PRADESH GOVT ALL SCHEMES||CLICK HERE|
The Atmanirbhar Bagwani Yojana launched by the Arunachal Pradesh government is a significant step towards promoting the agriculture and horticulture sector of the state. The scheme’s objectives include increasing agricultural diversification, productivity, and farmers’ income. The financial assistance provided by the government helps farmers become self-reliant. The required documents for the scheme are straightforward, and the application process is easy to follow. If you are a farmer in Arunachal Pradesh, make use of this opportunity to improve your farming activities and benefit from the scheme.
Frequently Asked Question(FAQ)
Q: What is the Atmanirbhar Bagwani Yojana?
A: The Atmanirbhar Bagwani Yojana is a scheme launched by the Government of Arunachal Pradesh to promote the agriculture and horticulture sector of the state and double the income of farmers.
Q: What is the objective of the scheme?
A: The objective of the scheme is to increase agricultural diversification and productivity in the state, increase the income of farmers, and make them self-reliant.
Q: Who is eligible to apply for the scheme?
A: Residents of Arunachal Pradesh who are farmers and belong to self-help groups are eligible to apply for the scheme.
Q: What benefits are provided under the scheme?
A: Under the scheme, financial assistance is provided to farmers in the form of a government subsidy, bank loan, and a contribution from the farmer for the purchase of equipment and infrastructure for farming activities.
Q: What is the proposed budget for the scheme?
A: The proposed budget for the Atmanirbhar Bagwani Yojana is Rs. 200 crores.
Q: What kind of equipment can be purchased with the assistance provided under the scheme?
A: Farmers can purchase equipment such as power tillers, power weeders, manual tool kits, greenhouses, shade net houses, and on-farm aggregation centers with the assistance provided under the scheme.
Q: How many self-help groups are expected to benefit from the scheme?
A: The scheme is expected to benefit around 3700 self-help groups in the state.
Q: How can farmers apply for the scheme?
A: Farmers can contact their nearest bank to apply for the scheme. The application process is offline and requires documents such as Aadhar card, ration card, address proof, bank account statement, mobile number, email ID, and a certificate from ESC, CO, or BDO.