Jagananna Sampoorna Gruha Hakku Scheme: Providing Homes for the Homeless
The Jagananna Sampoorna Gruha Hakku Scheme is a flagship initiative of the Government of Andhra Pradesh aimed at providing affordable and quality housing for the economically weaker sections of
society. The scheme was launched by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh, Y.S. Jagan Mohan Reddy, in 2020 with the objective of fulfilling the dream of every citizen of the state to own a house. The scheme has been widely lauded for its comprehensive approach to ensuring access to housing for all and has garnered significant attention from across the country. In this blog, we will take a closer look at the objectives, eligibility criteria, benefits, required documents, and the application process of the Jagananna Sampoorna Gruha Hakku Scheme.
జగనన్న సంపూర్ణ గృహ హక్కు పథకం ఒక ప్రభుత్వ పథకంగా తెలంగాణా రాష్ట్రంలో ప్రారంభించబడింది. ఈ పథకం తెలంగాణా రాష్ట్రంలో పురుషులు మరియు స్త్రీలు తమ నిజ స్థాయి పరిస్థితుల కొరకు గృహాలు పొందడానికి సహాయం చేస్తుంది. ఈ పథకంలో భాగంగా అన్య సంపూర్ణ పథకాలు కలిగి ఉంటాయి మరియు ఈ పథకం నుండి ఆస్తులు పొందవచ్చు.
జగనన్న సంపూర్ణ గృహ హక్కు పథకం ద్వారా స్త్రీలు మరియు పురుషులు తమ నిజ గృహాలు కొనవచ్చు మరియు వాడుక తీసుకోవచ్చు. ఈ పథకంలో ఉన్న ప్రతి ఒక్కరూ అనుకూలం పొందేవారు. పథక
The Jagananna Sampoorna Gruha Hakku Scheme is a welfare program launched by the government of Andhra Pradesh to provide housing for the homeless and those who are living in dilapidated houses. Under this scheme, eligible beneficiaries can receive financial assistance to build or purchase a house, or to renovate their existing home. The scheme aims to provide shelter and security to the homeless and the vulnerable and to improve the overall living conditions in the state.
The main objectives of the Jagananna Sampoorna Gruha Hakku Scheme are as follows:
- To provide housing for the homeless and those living in dilapidated houses.
- To improve the living conditions of the people in the state.
- To ensure that every family has a safe and secure place to live.
- To empower women by providing them with property rights.
- To reduce poverty and homelessness in the state.
Full Overview Of Jagananna Sampoorna Gruha Hakku Scheme
|Scheme Name||Jagananna Sampoorna Gruha Hakku Scheme|
|Announcement||Govt of Andhra Pradesh|
|State Name||Andhra Pradesh|
|Implementation||Updated on 2023|
|Objectives||To provide housing for all eligible beneficiaries in the state|
|Incentive||House worth up to Rs. 1.5 lakhs|
|Beneficiaries||Eligible beneficiaries in Andhra Pradesh|
|Application Process||Online application through the official website|
|Application Start Date||Always open|
To be eligible for the Jagananna Sampoorna Gruha Hakku Scheme, the applicant must fulfill the following criteria:
- The applicant must be a resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- The applicant must not own any pucca house in their name or in the name of any family member.
- The applicant must not have availed of any housing scheme from the government previously.
- The applicant must belong to one of the eligible categories: SC/ST, BC, Minority, or Disabled.
- The applicant’s family income should not exceed Rs. 5 lakhs per annum.
The Jagananna Sampoorna Gruha Hakku Scheme offers a range of benefits to eligible beneficiaries:
- Financial assistance of up to Rs. 1.5 lakhs for the construction of a new house.
- Financial assistance of up to Rs. 1 lakh for the renovation of an existing house.
- Financial assistance of up to Rs. 30,000 for the purchase of a house or a flat.
- Priority in allotment of government housing schemes.
- Empowerment of women through property rights.
The following documents are required to apply for the Jagananna Sampoorna Gruha Hakku Scheme:
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter ID card
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Bank account details
- Passport size photograph
- Proof of residence
- Property ownership certificate (if applicable)
How to Apply:
To apply for the Jagananna Sampoorna Gruha Hakku Scheme, eligible beneficiaries can follow the steps below:
As of now, there is no official online application procedure announced for the Jagananna Sampoorna Gruha Hakku Scheme. However, interested applicants can still apply for the scheme through other channels. Here are some ways to apply:
- Navasakam Camp: The Navasakam Camp is an initiative by the Government of Andhra Pradesh to provide various government schemes to the citizens. Interested applicants can visit the Navasakam Camp and apply for the Jagananna Sampoorna Gruha Hakku Scheme.
- Contact Grama Volunteer: The government has appointed Grama Volunteers in every village of Andhra Pradesh. Applicants can contact the Grama Volunteer and get the necessary information about the scheme and the application process.
- Visit AP State Housing Department: Applicants can also visit the Andhra Pradesh State Housing Department to apply for the scheme. The officials at the department will guide the applicants through the application process and help them in filling up the necessary forms.
Check Beneficiary Application Status
To check the beneficiary application status for the Jagananna Sampoorna Gruha Hakku Scheme, applicants can follow the below steps:
- Go to the official website of the AP Housing Board of the scheme.
- On the homepage, click on the “Beneficiary Search” option.
- You will be directed to a new page where you will see two options – “Search by Beneficiary ID” and “Search by Ration Card”.
- Choose the option through which you want to search for the beneficiary application status.
- If you choose “Search by Beneficiary ID”, enter the beneficiary ID in the given field.
- If you choose “Search by Ration Card”, enter the ration card number in the given field.
- After entering the required details, click on the Search” button.
- The beneficiary application status will be displayed on the screen.
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||CLICK HERE|
|Frequently Asked Questions PDF (English)||CLICK HERE|
|Frequently Asked Questions (Telegu)||CLICK HERE|
|ANDHRA PRADESH GOVT ALL SCHEMES||CLICK HERE|
The Jagananna Sampoorna Gruha Hakku Scheme is a much-needed welfare program that aims to provide housing for the homeless and those living in dilapidated houses. By offering financial assistance and priority in government housing schemes, the scheme is empowering the vulnerable and improving their living conditions. It is heartening to see the government take such proactive steps towards reducing poverty and homelessness in the state.