All You Need to Know About Assam Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme
Assam Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme is a government initiative to provide meritorious girl students of Assam with a free scooty for their higher studies. The scheme aims to assist girl students who are facing financial difficulties in continuing their education due to the high cost of transportation. This initiative encourages girls to pursue higher education and be independent in their lives. In this article, we will discuss the objectives, eligibility criteria, benefits, required documents, and how to apply for the Assam Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme.
অসম প্ৰজ্ঞা ভাৰতী স্কুটি আঁচনিৰ জৰিয়তে সকলো অসমীয়া ছোৱালী আৰু ছাত্ৰ-ছাত্ৰীক উচ্চ শিক্ষা প্ৰদান কৰি সমস্যা সমাধানৰ বাবে এক কাৰ্যসূচী। এই আঁচনিৰ জৰিয়তে মানসিকভাৱে অক্ষম অসমীয়া ছোৱালীক উচ্চ শিক্ষা গ্ৰহণৰ বাবে উৎসাহিত কৰাৰ প্ৰয়াস। ছোৱালীক স্কুটাৰ যোগান ধৰাৰ এই প্ৰস্তাৱ পঢ়া-শুনা সম্পূৰ্ণ কৰাৰ সময়ত আৰ্থিক সমস্যাৰ সন্মুখীন হোৱা সকলো ছোৱালীৰ সমস্যা দূৰ কৰিবলৈ। এনে ল’ৰাক পঢ়া-শুনা কৰিবলৈ উৎসাহিত কৰিবলৈ আঁচনিখন স্বাৱলম্বী আৰু স্বাধীন হ’ব লাগে।
Introduction Of Assam Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme
The Assam Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme is a new initiative launched by the government of Assam to provide assistance to meritorious girl students who face financial difficulties in pursuing their higher education. The main objective of the scheme is to encourage girls to pursue higher education and to provide them with suitable resources to do so. Under this scheme, 20,000 meritorious girl students studying from class XII to the postgraduate level will be provided with scooters to relieve their travel difficulties. The scheme will also provide free textbooks, uniforms, and other necessities to 1 lakh students of Assam. Additionally, the government will pay Rs 1000 per month for the mess expenses of all the students.
The primary objectives of the Assam Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme are as follows:
- To provide suitable resources to all meritorious girl students studying in the State of Assam.
- To encourage girl students to pursue higher education and be independent in their lives.
- To provide adequate facilities to girl students, which will encourage them to continue their education.
- To provide relief to girl students who face difficulties in traveling to their colleges due to financial constraints.
Full Overview of Assam Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme
|Scheme Name||Assam Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme|
|Announcement||Govt of Assam|
|Implementation||Updated on 2023|
|Objectives||To provide free scooty to meritorious girl students for higher studies|
|Beneficiaries||Meritorious girl students studying from class XII to postgraduate level|
|Application Process||Offline Registration|
|Official Website||Not specified|
To be eligible for the Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme, the applicant must meet the following criteria:
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of the State of Assam.
- The applicant must be a woman.
- The applicant must have obtained first division in the Government School Examination of Class 12th in the State of Assam.
- The applicant must attend a government school in Assam.
The Assam Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme provides the following benefits to the girl students of Assam:
- The government will provide free textbooks, uniforms, and all other necessities to 1 lakh students of Assam.
- Textbooks of Rs 1500 and Rs 2000/- will be provided for undergraduate and postgraduate students, respectively.
- The government will pay Rs 1000 per month for the mess expenses of all the students.
- Scooters will be provided to 20,000 meritorious girl students studying in Class XII up to the postgraduate level.
- Admission to free courses like medical, engineering, and polytechnic from higher secondary level to higher education will be available.
The following documents are required to apply for the Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme:
- Identity proof
- Previous year registration number and roll number
- Other important documents
How to Apply for the Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme
To apply for the Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme, follow these simple steps:
- Visit the official website of the scheme.
- On the homepage, click on the option “call choice of Scooty.”
- Log in through your credentials and enter your roll number/registration number.
- Enter your contact details and upload all the required documents.
- Check all the necessary details once again and click on Submit.
GET INFORMATION ABOUT THIS SCHEME FROM YOUR CONCERNED GOVERNMENTAL EDUCATIONAL DEPARTMENT OR YOUR COLLEGE/SCHOOL
The Assam Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme is a commendable initiative by the government to assist meritorious girl students who are facing financial difficulties in continuing their higher studies. This scheme encourages girls to pursue higher education and be independent in their lives. The scheme provides various benefits to girl students, including free textbooks, uniforms, and scooters. By providing these facilities, the government aims to make education accessible to every girl student in Assam. To apply for this scheme, one can visit the official website and follow the simple steps mentioned above.