Unlock Your Career with SSC MTS 2023 Jobs: Here’s What You Need to Know
The Central Government Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) Is An Administrative Function Of The Government Of India, Engaged In Performing Various Tasks Including Maintenance And Other Support Functions. These Jobs Are Usually Entry-Level Positions And Require Little Or No Prior Experience. MTS Is A Non-Gazetted Post And The Post Is Recruited Through A Competitive Examination Conducted By The Staff Selection Commission (SSC). This Job Offers Various Benefits Like Job Security, Pension And Other Benefits. Candidates With A Minimum Educational Qualification Of 10th Pass Can Apply For These Jobs And Get An Opportunity To Work In Various Departments Of the Central Government.
Full Overview Of SSC MTS 2023 JOBS
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Conducts The Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Examination To Recruit Candidates For The MTS And Havaldar Posts In The Central Government. The Exam Is Conducted At A National Level And There Are A Total Of 12523 Vacancies For These Posts. The Exam Is Conducted Once A Year And The Examination Will Be Conducted In Two Sessions: Session-I And Session-II, And Both The Sessions Will Be Mandatory To Be Attempted.
If A Candidate Does Not Attend Either Of These Two Sessions, The Candidate Will Be Declared Disqualified. The Duration Of The Paper-I Is 45 Minutes And The Duration Of The Paper II Is 45 Minutes. Candidates Can Visit The Official Website Of The SSC At Ssc.Nic.In For More Information Regarding The Examination, Including The Syllabus, Eligibility Criteria, And Application Process.
|Job Post||MTS (Multi Tasking Staff)|
|Exam Name||SSC MTS 2023 (Staff Selection Commission-Multi Tasking|
|Conducting Body||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Salaries||Rs 16915/- To Rs 21000/- (In Hand)|
|Educational Qualification||10 Th Pass|
|Exam Frequency||Once A Year|
|Exam Mode||Seisson-I: Online|
|Regional Language (Given Below)||Regional Launguage (Given Below)|
|Exam Duration||Seisson-I: 45 Minutes|
Seisson-II: 45 Minutes
|Important Dates||Registration Start: 18th January 2023|
Last Date To Apply: 17th February 2023
The Eligibility Criteria For The SSC MTS 2023 Recruitment Are As Follows:
- To Apply For The SSC MTS 2023, You Must Be A Citizen Of India Or A Subject Of Nepal, Bhutan, Or A Tibetan Refugee. Additionally, You May Also Be A Person Of Indian Origin Who Has Migrated From Countries Such As Pakistan, Burma, Afghanistan, Kenya, Tanzania, Sri Lanka, Uganda, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia, And Vietnam.
- For MTS Posts, Candidates Must Be Between 18-25 Years Of Age (Born Before 02/01/1998 But Not Later Than 01/01/2005) Or 18-27 Years Of Age (Born Before 02/01/1996 But Not Later Than 01/01/2005).
- For Havaldar Posts In CBIC And CBN, Candidates Must Be At Least 18 Years Of Age And Not Exceed 27 Years Of Age (Born Before 02/01/1996 But Not Later Than 01/01/2005)
- SC/ST Candidates: 5 Years
- OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- PwD (Unreserved) Candidates: 10 Years
- PwD (OBC) Candidates: 13 Years
- PwD (SC/ST) Candidates: 15 Years
- Ex-Servicemen (ESM) Candidates: 3 Years After Deduction Of The Military Service Rendered From The Actual Age As On The Closing Date Of Receipt Of The Online Application
- Candidates Must Have Passed Matriculation (10th Pass) Or Equivalent Examination From A Recognized Board.
- Candidates Who Have Not Passed The Qualifying Examination Before The Closing Date Of Receipt Of The Application Form Are Not Permitted To Apply.
Scheme Of Examination
The Scheme Of Examination For The SSC MTS 2023 Recruitment Includes A Computer-Based Examination And A Physical Efficiency Test (PET)/ Physical Standard Test (PST) (Only For The Post Of Havaldar).
The Computer-Based Examination Will Be Conducted In Hindi, English And In 13 Regional Languages, Including Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Konkani, Malayalam, Manipuri, Marathi, Odia, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu And Urdu.
The Examination Will Be Held In Two Sessions: Session-1 And Session-2, And Attendance In Both Sessions Is Compulsory. Candidates Who Fail To Appear In Any Session Between These Two Sessions Will Be Disqualified. The Examination Schedule Is Tentative And Any Change Will Be Communicated To The Candidates Through The Commission’s Website Only.
The Computer-Based Examination Will Consist Of Objective Type, Multiple Choice Questions, And Will Be Divided Into Four Parts:
- Session-I: 45 Minutes (60 Minutes For Candidates Eligible For Scribes)
- Part I: Numerical And Mathematical Ability (20 Questions/60 Marks)
- Part II: Reasoning Ability And Problem Solving (20 Questions/60 Marks)
- Session-II: 45 Minutes (60 Minutes For Candidates Eligible For Scribes)
- Part I: General Awareness (25 Questions/75 Marks)
- Part II: English Language And Comprehension (25 Questions/75 Marks)
- No Negative Marking In Session-I
- Negative Marking Of One Mark For Each Wrong Answer In Session-II
- Marks Scored In The Computer-Based Examination Will Be Normalized
- Tentative Answer Keys Will Be Placed On The Commission’s Website
- Candidates Can Submit Online Representations Within A Stipulated Time Limit, By Paying Rs 100 Per Question
- Representations Will Be Scrutinized Before Finalizing The Answer Keys
- The Decision Of The Commission Regarding The Answer Keys Is Final.
Tentative Vacancies for SSC MTS 2023
|Havaldar in CBIC and CBN||529|
Note: Updated/detailed vacancies for the MTS post will be made available on the website of the Commission (https://ssc.nic.in->Candidate’s Corner-> Tentative Vacancy). Details of vacancies for the Havaldar post in CBIC and CBN are given at Annexure-XVIII.
The Selection Process For SSC MTS 2023 Recruitment Involves A Two-Stage Procedure:
Computer Based Examination (CBE): CBE Will Consist Of Two Sessions, Session-I And Session-II. Attempting Both Sessions Is Mandatory. Questions Will Be Set In English, Hindi And 13 Regional Languages.
Physical Efficiency Test (PET)/ Physical Standard Test (PST) (Only For Havaldar Posts): This Test Is Only For Havaldar Posts And Will Be Used To Select Candidates In The Ratio Of 1:5 (Vacancy: Candidates) To Appear In PET/ PST
The Minimum Qualifying Marks For CBE Are:
UR (Unreserved): 30%
All Other Categories: 20%
Candidates Will Be Shortlisted On The Basis Of Performance In Session II Of CBE (Computer Based Examination) And Common Score Will Be Used To Determine Merit In CBE.
For The Post Of Havaldar, Candidates Will Be Selected In The Ratio Of 1:5 (Vacancies: Candidates) Based On Their Performance In PET/PST And Session-II Of CBE.
The Final Selection And Allotment Of Post-Cum-States/UT/CCA Will Be Based On The Performance Of The Candidates In Session-II Of CBE, Their Choice Of Post-Cum-States/UT/CCA In The Online Application Form And The Age-Group Of The Candidates.
The Application Fee For The SSC MTS 2023 Recruitment Is As Follows:
- Rs 100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only) For All Candidates Except Those Who Are Eligible For The Fee Exemption.
- Women Candidates And Candidates Belonging To Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons With Disabilities (PwBD) And Exservicemen (ESM) Eligible For Reservation Are Exempted From Paying The Application Fee.
The Fee Can Be Paid Online Through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, By Using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit Or Debit Cards Or Through Cash In SBI Branches By Generating SBI Challan.
If A Candidate Qualifies Both The Sessions Of The SSC MTS 2023 Exam And Is Selected By The SSC, They Will Be Required To Go Through A Document Verification (DV) Process. This Process Will Be Conducted By The User Departments/Organizations After The Declaration Of The Final Result.
The Following Documents Will Be Required To Be Submitted At The Time Of Document Verification:
- Matriculation/ Secondary Certificate
- Order/ Letter In Respect Of Equivalent Educational Qualifications, Indicating The Authority (With Number And Date) Under Which It Has Been So Treated, In Respect Of Equivalent Clause In Essential Qualifications, If A Candidate Is Claiming A Particular Qualification As Equivalent Qualification.
- Caste/Category Certificate, If Belongs To Reserved Categories.
- Persons With Disabilities Certificate In The Required Format, If Applicable.
- For Ex-Servicemen (ESM):
- Serving Defence Personnel Certificate As Per Annexure-VII, If Applicable.
- Undertaking As Per Annexure-VIII.
- Discharge Certificate, If Discharged From The Armed Forces.
- Relevant Certificate If Seeking Any Age Relaxation.
- No Objection Certificate, In Case Already Employed In Government/ Government Undertakings.
- A Candidate Who Claims Change In Name After Matriculation On Marriage Or Remarriage Or Divorce, Etc. The Following Documents Shall Be Submitted:
- In Case Of Marriage Of Women: Photocopy Of Husband’s Passport Showing Names Of Spouses Or An Attested Copy Of Marriage Certificate Issued By The Registrar Of Marriage Or An Affidavit From Husband And Wife Along With A Joint Photograph Duly Sworn Before The Oath Commissioner.
SSC MTS 2023 Salary Structure
The salary structure of SSC MTS is designed to provide a stable income to the employees, along with additional allowances and perks based on their job location and other factors.
|SSC MTS 2023 Post||Grade Pay- 1800||Grade Pay- 1800||Grade Pay- 1800|
|Cities||X (Tier I)||Y (Tier II)||Z (Tier III)|
|Basic Pay||Rs 18000||Rs 18000||Rs 18000|
|Housing Rent Allowance||Rs 4320||Rs 2880||Rs 1440|
|Travelling Allowance||Rs 1350||Rs 900||Rs 900|
|Gross Salary||Rs 23670||Rs 21780||Rs 20340|
|National Pension System||Rs 1800||Rs 1800||Rs 1800|
|CGHS||Rs 125||Rs 125||Rs 125|
|CGEGIS||Rs 1500||Rs 1500||Rs 1500|
|Total Deduction||Rs 3425||Rs 3425||Rs 3425|
|SSC MTS 2023 In-Hand Salary||Rs 20245||Rs 18355||Rs 16915|
How To Apply
- To Apply For The SSC MTS 2023 Exam , First Register On The SSC Portal By Visiting The Official Website Ssc.Nic.In And Clicking On The “New User? Register” Link.
- Fill Out The Registration Form With Your Personal Information And Ensure That It Is Accurate.
- Once registered, Log In To The Website
- Click On The “Apply Now” Button Located At The Top Of The Homepage’s Navigation Bar.
- Select The SSC MTS 2023 Link From The Important Announcements Section Of The Website.
- Fill Out The Application Form With All Necessary Information And Attach A Scanned Passport-Size Photo And Signature In The Specified Dimensions.
- Complete The Application Fee Payment Through Net Banking Or A Debit/Credit Card.
- Save A Copy Of The Application Form And Fee Payment Receipt For Future Reference.
- The SSC MTS 2023 Notification PDF Can Be Downloaded From The SSC Website In The “Latest Update” Section.
It Is Highly Recommended That Candidates Submit Their Online Applications Well Before The Closing Date To Avoid Any Technical Issues That May Arise Due To Heavy Traffic On The SSC Website During The Last Days Of The Application Process. This Will Ensure That The Candidates Have Ample Time To Rectify Any Errors Or Issues That May Occur While Submitting The Application. Waiting Till The Last Day May Result In A Possibility Of Disconnection, Inability To Log In, Or Failure To Submit The Application Due To Heavy Traffic On The Website.